Why Choose Granite Search?
Get ready for a new approach to recruitment.
For over a decade, Granite has worked to develop relationships with our clients that deliver real results and tangible value. We have achieved this through spending time getting to know their business, its culture and their goals for the future. Armed with this knowledge, we have been able to successfully find the right people for the right roles time and time again.
It’s our winning client relationships coupled with the market-leading expertise of our team that has ensured the majority of our business is gained through recommendations and word-of-mouth. Our clients return to work with us due to our ability to successfully source and place the very best experienced professionals for permanent, temporary and contract roles across our specialist sectors.
Our sector expertise
We recruit a broad range of roles across the following areas:
- Executive. Executive Agent | Interim | Retained | Turnkey Solutions
- Design. Design Directors | Design Managers | Interior Designers | Pitch Designers | Technical Designers
- Work Win. Bid Managers | Bid Writers | Business Development & Marketing | Construction Administration Roles | Construction Sales | Estimators | Networkers | Planners | Project Directors | Telesales and Telesales Executives
- Construction. Commercial Managers | Construction Managers | Finishing Managers | Foreman | Project Managers | Quantity Surveyors | Site Engineers | Site Managers
- Engineering. Building Services Professionals | Contract Managers | Engineering Managers | Engineers | M&E Estimators | M&E Quantity Surveyors | Project Managers | Site Managers | Supervisors | Technical Services Managers
Sharing our success
From our first year of trading we committed a % of our profit to a braod range of UK charities and over the past 10 years we are proud to have contributed over £350k to worthy causes. However, over that time the transformative value of that CSR called into question the instruments through which we gave and how we genuinely contributed.
As a result, CSR has developed into real Social Value. Instead of purely giving, we now prefer to partner charities and worthwhile causes in leveraging our skills and network in conjunction with financial contribution to achieve real value for our stakeholders.
Connect with the Granite team on 0207 403 2433 to find out more about how we can work together to achieve your goals and ambitions in UK construction.