Our client - Our client has been designing & building commercial offices for their clients since 2008. Family run, they’re experienced; extremely well resourced and passionate about delivering an exceptional service for all of their clients. Culture is really important to them - they’re essentially a company of likeminded people who believe that everyone deserves a great place to work.
All staff are expected to identify with this, and everyone contributes to their expertise to continually grow as a business.
Our client is looking to add to the Telesales team in London, experienced within the area of Commercial Office Design & Build (D&B).
You will be responsible for out-bound telesales activities, telephone marketing and research, database administration culminating in the booking of new business appointments for the Client Services team (CST). You will be targeted to achieve a number of qualified office interior design and build opportunities per week/month, so this position is ideal for someone passionate about making a difference in an exciting and fast-growing business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective clients with the ultimate aim of securing a face to face meeting for the CST
- Identifying new sales opportunities in addition to the building and maintaining of business relationships
- Building a pipeline of prospects
- Capturing client information correctly using their in-house CRM system and to ensure timely follow ups
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the Client Services Team to ensure continuity of approach
- Consistently meet given targets for new business appointments