We are currently working with a proven leader in the London fit out market who are well known for their high-quality, Design & Build, fast track fit out projects. Having worked with some world famous clients, in some of the most iconic buildings in London, they offer the full D&B package using their inhouse specialists to ensure they meet all clients expectations.
They currently have a need for an immediate TSM to lead the coordination on 3 to 4 projects from the design stage through to commissioning, liaising with the design team to ensure value engineering on projects from £500k up to £5m.
The Technical Services Manager will have:
- The chance to join a dynamic team and be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- The opportunity to take responsibility in co-ordinating the running of the MEP services on several small projects with an M&E of up to £5m.
- Have a background of working alongside the design team to ensure value engineering and offering technical solutions and assisting with the pitching process.
- Experience running multiple fast track refurb jobs (Cat A & B) up to £5m.
- Ability to identify potential problems, report, provide solutions and resolve with P.M. on site.
- Monitor services installation in terms of progress, quality and compliance with drawings and specification.
- Strong Communication skills to work closely with Designers, Surveyors, Project Managers and clients.
- To have experience managing the validation process.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Present MEP progress meetings at regular intervals to report on key issues, progress, information required and outstanding technical submittals.