Our client is a Construction service provider based in London, specialising in high-end fit out, refurbishment and BIM/VIT and Data Centres. They pride themselves on delivering unmatched client service, quality and value, resulting in long-term client relationships. Their average customer satisfaction score is 88% and more that 70% of their business comes from their existing clients.
They currently have a need for an immediate TSM to lead the coordination on a commercial fit-out project in London from the design stage through to commissioning, liaising with the design team to ensure value engineering. The project value is £25m with an M&E value of £8m.
The Technical Services Manager will have:
- The chance to join a dynamic team and be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- The opportunity to take responsibility in co-ordinating the running of the MEP services on a fast-track commercial fit-out project.
- Have a background of working alongside the design team to ensure value engineering and offering technical solutions and assisting with the pitching process.
- Experience running multiple fast track refurb jobs (Cat A & B) up to £25m (£8m M&E).
- Ability to identify potential problems, report, provide solutions and resolve with P.M. on site.
- Monitor services installation in terms of progress, quality and compliance with drawings and specification.
- Strong Communication skills to work closely with Designers, Surveyors, Project Managers and clients.
- To have experience managing the validation process.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Present MEP progress meetings at regular intervals to report on key issues, progress, information required and outstanding technical submittals.