Our client is a main contractor who turnover circa £130 million, delivering projects within the fit-out sector. They operate in a variety of sectors within the high end fit-out market and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated Technical Services Manager.
They are specialists in their field delivering Museum and Hotel fit out projects from concept to completion and with over 25 years’ experience they have worked on some of the most iconic buildings build in the City.
- You will have a proven track record as a Technical Services Manager with a similar main contractor.
- Must have worked in the high-end residential or hotel sector.
- Have experience in the design process, understanding and documenting specific client requirements and work with the inhouse design team to evolve a project design.
- Production of technical documentation for pitch / tender submissions
- Communicating and collaborating with the team to integrate/align services design with the sub-contractors to ensure building and fit out requirements are aligned.
- Reviewing MEP subcontractor costs and design submissions and communicating with the supply chain to provide professional excellence and best value.
- Provide expertise in terms of coordinating subcontractor design, reviewing site performance and quality management.
- Managing the commissioning and witnessing process and the accuracy of documentation issued.
- Ensuring our projects meet Environmental and Local authority requirements
- Attending meetings; presenting ideas and progress reports to both colleagues and clients
- Advising clients on how the building services will operate once the building is complete.