Well established Main Contractor who specialise in Commercial Office Fit Out Projects between £2-20mill are searching for a Technical Services Manager with a minimum of 4 years’ experience. Initially working on a £15mill Cut and Carve to Cat project in Central London and then various projects thereafter.
If you are currently an experienced Technical Services Manager working for a Principal Contractor and have managed M&E Packages on projects in excess of £10mill, please contact us.
- Input into project report to include key issues, progress, information required and outstanding technical submittals.
- Manage M&E drawing production process, assign lead contractor, manage sign-off procedures and obtain consultant approvals.
- Chair and minute weekly services trade contractor coordination meetings. (proposed template attached)
- Comment on/review trade contractor information to include technical submittals, RFIs, procurement schedules, key issues and programmes.
- Manage consultant sign-off for technical submittals.
- Liaise with and track works by statutory companies. (proposed template attached)
- Monitor services installation in terms of progress, quality and compliance with drawings and specification.
- Keep financial manager informed of potential changes.
- Attend trade contractor meetings.
- Issue weekly technical services status reports. (proposed template attached)
- Manage void closure process.
- Produce commissioning programme.
- Schedule out all commissioning witnessing and get signed-off by consultant. Proposed template attached)
- Monitor trades self-snagging.
- Undertake snagging of services installations.
- Obtain consultant snags and manage clearance and sign-off.
- Arrange statutory inspections and witnessing sign-off
- Manage client training process and get signed-off. (proposed template attached)
- Review O&Ms and record drawings before issuance to consultants for approval.