Our client is a leading global commercial fit out contractor who have established a strong presence in Central London over the past 25 years. They have now built up an excellent reputation of being in the top tier of fit out contractors with a turnover of circa £120m. Around 80% of their portfolio originates from existing clients who include global corporations, financial and educational institutions, those requiring workplace mission critical data centres, retailers and hoteliers
The role: To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team and applying their systems, procedures and culture. Specifically, to manage the building services engineering design/installation process, and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company. On projects of suitable size, to manage building services with the project team to achieve the project engineering goals.
Ideally experienced across multiple sectors including both public and private sectors
• Good understanding of building services engineering systems and management, preferably gained largely in a site environment.
• Good understanding of the overall construction process, specifically as it interfaces with and affects the building services engineering design and installation.
• Understanding of the pre-construction process, and management of the design and procurement phases of the project.
• Proven experience in successfully managing a variety of building services engineering systems installations, in projects ranging from £10m to £50m
• Production of reports, both on project issues and on wider engineering issues.
• Good relationships with consultants and sub-contractors at a senior level