Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment sub-contractor specialising in the London market. They have developed themselves as a highly regarded sub-contractor since their start and have exciting plans to reach a £70m turnover.
As part of their continued growth plan, they are looking for 1 Technical Manager. You will be an integral part of their growth, supporting their Project Director.
Typical Fit Out Projects:
- Value £2-8M
- Program: 16-24 D&B Projects
- London based.
- Building Analyses and Property Evaluations
- Assessing and interpreting client brief for works cost planning
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors to survey site
- Reviewing scope of work on site with sub-contractors in order to cost the work
- Preparing specifications and estimating projects using Excel spreadsheet system
- Preparing technical documentation for presentations to prospective clients
- Formatting and managing pre-contract programme relating to bid and agreeing works duration with contracts team
- Planning applications and Building Control coordination and submissions
- To ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety within the company, including adherence of all CDM requirements
- Degree level qualification
- Experience of cost planning with skill set to value engineer a design
- A commercial pre-contract background and a good experience of office design and build
- Good presenter and listener
- High self-motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Desire to succeed with a positive can-do attitude