Our Client have a turnover in excess of £75 million, the business is split into 4 core divisions which successfully deliver Refurbishment and New Build projects within the M25.
They are now seeking a Sub-Contractor Buyer to join their business, you will be responsible for all 4 business units but directed with which projects are priority for you to be involved in.
Interviews will be taking place Thursday 18th July between 9am – 12pm.
- Sending out trade packages and following responses up from sub-contractors
- Completing detailed analysis and reporting details back to Senior Management
- Sit with the delivery team to run through recommendations
- Maintaining / improving sub contract database
- Holding ‘meet the buyer’ days with our supply chain
Project Examples include:
- Commercial Office Refurbishment, £4.2 M – Full Fit Out – CAT A and CAT B & External Refurbishment
- Grade 1 Listed Art Gallery - £2.5 Million – Refurbishment and Extension
- £18 Million Residential D&B New Build Project
- £5 million - initial demolition of an existing Storage out- building and disconnection of existing services. The new build construction was the formation of a 21 one-bedroom and one two-bedroom affordable flats with pedestrian access
They are offering a salary of £50,000 - £70,000 (Depending on Experience).