Granite Search are currently hiring on behalf of specialist contractor who specialise in heritage and residential Fit Out & Refurbishment Projects. A specialist in their field this is a contractor who are keen to appoint a new member to their existing team to help oversee and complete a high spec Project in the City.
Our client is seeking an experienced Construction Manager who is passionate about delivering high quality results and has experience working on traditional projects. They are seeking someone who is capable of being a number 1 on a £5m Project in Liverpool street. The ideal applicant will need experience with glass roofs, Steel framing and basements with knowledge of running and writing their own programmes.
- Ensuring the project is delivered safely
- Experience with Roofs & Steel framing
- Good Communication skills to liaise with the client
- Ensure programme deadlines are achieved
- Managing sub-contractors
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place, while maintaining budget for successful completion of the project
- Managing completion and handover to the client
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid