With projects across the South East and London, my client is an independent local construction & development company that embeds respect, integrity and honesty in everything they do. Their aim is to support their business partners to deliver homes that will have a positive impact on the local communities that they live and work in.
They believe in adding value to their clients, their communities and their partners by taking a leadership role in the built environment. Working together collaboratively, taking the time to understanding the needs of not only their clients but also the needs of those who their activities impact upon.
An experienced Site Manager to initially work on a New Build Development consisting, two detached five-bedroom houses measuring 10,000 sq ft each. The project value is around the £3m mark. The ideal Site Manager will have New Build and Residential experience with at least 8 years in the industry. This is a permanent role, so my client has asked for some stability in your CV.
Duties will include –
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Organising the various professional people working on the project.
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are achieved.
- Using IT systems and site sign in system to keep track of people and progress.
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
- Attending progress and programme meetings.
- Liaising with the client as required.
About the Candidate –
- Must have 8 years industry experience
- Must have extensive newbuild and residential experience
- Understand designs and run the program from start to finish
- Have worked as a number one on site and delivered a similar project on time and within budget
- Exceptional references which will be taken prior to interview apart from your current employer
Points of Appeal
- A salary of up to £60,000
- Good promotional prospects
- Interesting projects with full order books running into 2021
PLEASE NOTE THIS A PERMANENT ROLE AND THE SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE MUST LIVE WITHIN TRAVELLING DISTANCE OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES