Our client is a leading hotel and museum refurbishment contractor who have established a strong presence in Central London over the past 25 years. They have now built up an excellent reputation, achieving a turnover in excess of £120 million and becoming the go-to principal contractor within their sectors.
They pride themselves on retaining existing clients who include hoteliers and leading developers.
Having recently been awarded two landmark £60m refurbishment schemes, they are now looking to hire a quality driven Site manager to join the division and support the delivery of these cut and carves in Central London.
- To work closely with the contracts manager, technical services manager and quantity surveyor and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
- To continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
- To attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular and accurate
- To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
- To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
- To ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
Please contact Tom Clarke on 07710 086999 for further information on this, or an array of exciting opportunities.
TCL - 4