Our client is a leading Interior fit out contractor who have established a strong presence in Central London and South East over recent years. They have now built up an excellent reputation and regarded as one of the best Fit Out contractors in the South East
A Construction manager for a CAT A&B Refurbishment in Brighton. The ideal candidate will need a vast amount of experience in refurbishment and CAT A+. You will be working alongside a very professional team, with excellent procedures on a 16-week programme.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years management experience in the construction industry working on refurb and Cut & Carve projects of £2m+.
- Ensuring the project is delivered safely
- Experience with Roofs & Steel framing
- Good Communication skills to liaise with the client
- Ensure programme deadlines are achieved
- Managing sub-contractors
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place, while maintaining budget for successful completion of the project
- Managing completion and handover to the client
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid