Job Title: Site Manager
Pay Rate: £250
Granite Search are currently hiring on behalf of specialist contractor who are specialist in Steel Door solutions providing support to some of the most exclusive and well-known organisations across the world. They are seeking a Site Manager to supervise the installation of 100+ steel hinged, sliding and hatch doors on a project based in West London
- Supervision of CDL installers (up to 6 installers including SSSTS supervisors) with morning briefings, toolbox talks.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Amend the site-specific RAMS if/when needed.
- Keep a daily log of completed works, delays.
- Attend SRM site meeting representing CDL.
- Submit a weekly report to CDL head office.
- Monitor the progress of the construction on site and issue early warning notices if needed to SRM to ensure the CDL installation runs smoothly and on track.
- Monitor the installation schedule and agree with SRM on any changes.
- Ensure the project runs smoothly and the doors are installed in accordance with the specifications and drawings, to the desired quality.
- File and forward digital copies of CDL installation engineer’s checklist and customer checklist from each installation to CDL head office.
- Carry out quality audits.
- Co-ordinate delivery and off-hiring of access equipment with our Co-ordinator (based in the CDL head office).
- Record and monitor snagging, ensuring it’s closed out in a timely manner.
- Work with the CDL Installation Site Manager (who will visit site from Carlisle) for 2-days per fortnight to assist/monitor progress on site.