With Residential projects across London, my client is an independent local construction & development company that embeds respect, integrity and honesty in everything they do. Their aim is to support their business partners to deliver homes that will have a positive impact on the local communities that they live and work in.
They believe in adding value to their clients, their communities and their partners by taking a leadership role in the built environment. Working together collaboratively, taking the time to understanding the needs of not only their clients but also the needs of those who their activities impact upon.
An experienced Site Foreman from a Residential background, to work on various Residential refurb / fitout projects across the London area. The projects range in value from £500k - £2m. They have on-going projects, and this is a permanent role.
Duties will include –
- Overseeing running of program.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Organising the various professional people working on the project.
- Carrying out too box talks.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are achieved.
- Overseeing specialists and sub-contractors.
- Attending progress and programme meetings.
About the Candidate –
- Must have at least 5 years industry experience
- A stable CV and not had a different job every month
- Have a proven track record as a Site Foreman
- Ideally would have refurb and residential experience
- Have worked as a Site Foreman on site and delivered a similar project on time and within budget
- Live within commutable distance of London
- A salary of up to £50,000
- Good promotional prospects
- Interesting projects with full order books running into 2021