Our Client are well established within the fit out and refurbishment market. They pride themsleves on being the best across commercial, education and healthcare projects are will work on projects between £2 million - £30 million.
2020 saw them create the foundations for a strong 2021 and 2022 in their Companies success and due to a number of project wins they are now looking fo a first class Senior Quantitiy Surveyor with Heavily Ammended Contract experience.
- Use strong commercial negotiation skills and experience to manage and lead surveying team to achieve objectives
- Ensure that the client / client team is kept informed of financial matters as and when they arise. Ensure that any variations are submitted in a timely manner
- Help to develop commercial management processes and control measures designed to minimise risk and maximise profit
- Prepare cost plans and cash flow forecasts for negotiated & tendered projects
- Commercially review bids and tender settlements
- Ensure the contract is administered correctly and that the project team understands its implications
- Provide support and mentoring to Project Surveyors
- Prepare and provide advice to the team on the preparation of variations
- Help to resolve contractual issues, both client and subcontractor
- Monitor, review and maintain commercial team performance including carrying out staff performance development reviews
- Ensure that Cost Value Reconciliation reports and anticipated final margins are realistic.