Our client has established themselves as one of London’s best urban refurbishment and new build specialists. They operate within the commercial, high specification residential and hotel sectors. In 2019 the managed a turnover in excess of £95m and they have progressed steadily since their establishment 60 years ago. They are undertaking projects from £5m to £20m and pride themselves on building strong and long-lasting relationship with both client and professional teams they have worked and continue to work with. Whilst having a proven and successful track record of delivering intricate and logistically challenging cut and carves projects on a postage stamp in central London for high net worth individuals and blue-chip companies
The role: To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team and applying their systems, procedures and culture. Specifically, to manage the building services engineering design/installation process, and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company. On projects of suitable size, to manage building services with the project team to achieve the project engineering goals.
Ideally experienced across multiple sectors including both public and private sectors
• Good understanding of building services engineering systems and management, preferably gained largely in a site environment.
• Good understanding of the overall construction process, specifically as it interfaces with and affects the building services engineering design and installation.
• Understanding of the pre-construction process, and management of the design and procurement phases of the project.
• Proven experience in successfully managing a variety of building services engineering systems installations, in projects ranging from £10m to £50m
• Production of reports, both on project issues and on wider engineering issues.
• Good relationships with consultants and sub-contractors at a senior level