Our client has established themselves as one of London’s best heavy cut and carves fit out, refurbishment and new build specialists. They operate within a wide range of sectors including commercial, high specification residential build and hotel mixed us e projects. Inn 2020 the managed a turnover of £75m and they have progressed steadily since their establishment 20 years ago. They are undertaking projects from £1m to £20m and pride themselves on building strong and long-lasting relationship with both client and professional teams they have worked and continue to work with. Whilst having a proven and successful track record of delivering intricate and logistically challenging cut and carves projects on a postage stamp in central London for high net worth individuals and blue-chip companies.
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
- Establishing site security procedures and restricts access to site and plant, organises maintenance of all plant on site, arranges for erection of site signage, general branding and maintenance of site standards.
- Organising on Site facilities for Trade Contractors, i.e. access, welfare, storage space, basic equipment.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the construction process and management of all Trade Contractors.
- Maintaining trade contract performance, attends regular progress meetings with Trade Contractors, including toolbox talks, reviews progress of design, manufacture and installation.
- Organising the move off site.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the implementation of the CP SHE Plan.
- Health & Safety management on site.
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
- Would ideally have a strong background in New Build Fit-out and Refurbishment
- Would need excellent team management skills
- Outstanding organisation skills would also be required