Our client specialises in challenging and complex residential refurbishment projects that demand an exacting standard of exceptional finish.
Working closely with the design team and client to navigate a carefully considered course that anticipates and addresses the frequent challenges that projects of this nature will provide.
Their workload is made up entirely from either projects with repeat clients and design teams or through word of mouth recommendations, confirming that the ethos of the business has remained constant and true throughout the past 12 years.
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
- Establishing site security procedures and restricts access to site and plant, organises maintenance of all plant on site, arranges for erection of site signage, general branding and maintenance of site standards.
- Organising On Site facilities for Trade Contractors, i.e. access, welfare, storage space, basic equipment.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the construction process and management of all Trade Contractors.
- Maintaining trade contract performance, attends regular progress meetings with Trade Contractors, including tool box talks, reviews progress of design, manufacture and installation.
- Organising the move off site.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the implementation of the CP SHE Plan.
- Health & Safety management on site.
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
- Would ideally have a strong background in High-end Fit-out and Refurbishment
- Would need excellent team management skills
Outstanding organisation skills would also be required