Our client have been established for over 60 years and pride themselves in delivery major new build and construction projects across commercial, healthcare, leisure and education sectors.
Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is capable of delivering new build projects valued between £20 million - £80 million, you will initially be working on a £40 million new build residential and commercial project (D&B).
- Stakeholder management – suppliers, sub-contractors, client
- Cost management and reporting – budgets through to final account
- Change management and innovation – facilitate continuous improvement
- Procurement – quality, negotiation, maximized profit
- Contractual compliance and risk management
- Sub-contract/special supplies administration
- Lead, develop and mentor less experienced team members
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Experience working on fitout commercial or similar sector projects
- Membership of a relevant professional body and/or relevant professional qualification is desirable, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE.