Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor who operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on offering a tailored experience to their clients, built on collaboration and high-quality delivery.
Established only 5 years ago, they have grown consistently year on year and are on target to achieve a profitable turnover of £50m+ for 2019, and this will be coupled with a bulletproof balance sheet. The business is spearheaded by two directors with over 20 years’ experience each within the London commercial fit out market and both are able to boast an enviable list of notable projects within City and West End landmark buildings.
Current or recent projects delivered by the client:
Confidential client – Hedge Fund
CAT B fit out, incorporating custom finishes, of 6 floors in West End location
50,000 sq ft
FTSE 100 company
Construction and refurbishment of CAT A and CAT B space within an occupied building
90,000 sq ft
Development company – LSE listed
Refurb and CAT A fit out – New core, lift and plant replacement and an additional storey
65,000 sq ft
They now seek a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead on the delivery of their flagship projects and support the work-winning process for future tenders. The successful candidate will ideally come from a main contractor background with an understanding of high-quality Fit-Out projects within the commercial sector. This is an ideal opportunity for a senior level Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected SME who have an excellent reputation for staff development and retention within the business.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day-to-day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a main contractor background with an understanding of high-end structural commercial refurbishment projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior level Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected company who have an excellent reputation for staff development and retention within the business.