Our Client pride themselves on delivering a first class project and are highly regarded within their space as a specialist Healthcare construction organisation, they deliver a variety of other projects across the commercial and residential space but have really made a name of themselves within the healthcare sector.
Our Client are delivering a £90 million project based in London for a new build healthcare research facility. The project has 12 months left until P.C with the frame just being completed, they will now move onto the internal stages of the project and as a result require another Senior Quantity Surveyor to support their existing Senior Surveyor. You will also have the support of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record in commercially managing projects of a similar value and even better, will have Science and Healthcare experience although this isn’t essential.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Technical knowledge and competence
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- A self-motivated attitude, a willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to build long lasting and reputable relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to businesses.