Our Client are a high-end residential refurbishment and fit out specialist, they have a turnover of £25 million and work on some of the most prestigious properties in Mayfair. With over 20 years’ experience in delivering 5* projects, they pride themselves on building outstanding relationships and winning work with repeat clients.
Due to recent project wins they are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor working on projects valued between £3 million - £6 million. The projects will be based either in Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Kensington & Chelsea depending on a number of their wins coming through.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
Ideal candidates will be based within 1 hour to Central London.