Our Client are a Fit Out Sub Contractor who specailise in delivering projects between £500k - £5million. They now require a Project Quantity Surveyor who can competently run 2-3 projects at any one time, typically you will be running a cost centre of no more than £6 million. They would like someone to join the business with a career development plan of becoming a Senior Quantity Surveyor within the business over the next 18 months and want an up and coming, ambitious individual.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.