Our Client having been established for just over 10 years have been themselves an excellent reputation and have an impressive board of Directors to now take the business to the next level with a very focused business plan.
Working as both a Sub Contractor and Principle Contractor they have a unique offering to clients, they can deliver projects across Commercial, Residential and Healthcare for:
- Enabling Works
- Ground Works
- Small, Fast Track Fit Outs
- Complex Cut & Carves
- Demolition Projects
Typical projects will be valued between £5 million - £15 million.
To support their succession planning as business they are now looking for hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has the potential to grow this role into a Commercial Manager and support their commercial team.
The Candidate must:
- Have experience in Estimating & Quantity Surveying their own jobs
- Have experience in running a commercial team
- Be competent in running packages for groundworks/excavations/fit out
- Be competent in running multiple jobs at one time
- Must be happy to commute – they have sites across the South East (Cambridge to Southampton as a geographical spread)
- Be forward thinking and commercially astute
- A sub-contractor and main contractor background would be ideal.