Our Client have a turnover of £80 million and specialise in London based fit out and refurbishment projects - typical projects will include Mixed Use Developments and Commercial Office Fit Out Projects.
They have just been awarded a £9 Million Fit Out Project for a Corporate Head Office Fit Out in the City and are now looking for a Senior Surveyor to run this project from procurement through to final account as a Lead. You must have a proven track record in running jobs of a similiar value and scope of works to be suitable for the role.
The Company offers you a long term career with their strong pipeline of work, a business who promotes within and offers competitive packages within the market!
- Use strong commercial negotiation skills and experience to manage and lead surveying team to achieve objectives
- Ensure that the client / client team is kept informed of financial matters as and when they arise. Ensure that any variations are submitted in a timely manner
- Help to develop commercial management processes and control measures designed to minimise risk and maximise profit
- Prepare cost plans and cash flow forecasts for negotiated & tendered projects
- Commercially review bids and tender settlements
- Ensure the contract is administered correctly and that the project team understands its implications
- Provide support and mentoring to Project Surveyors
- Prepare and provide advice to the team on the preparation of variations
- Help to resolve contractual issues, both client and subcontractor
- Monitor, review and maintain commercial team performance including carrying out staff performance development reviews
- Ensure that Cost Value Reconciliation reports and anticipated final margins are realistic.