Our client is a well-established building developer that specialises within the Residential, Hotel and Educational sectors.
They are currently working on a major hotel new build project which has 12 - 16 weeks left until P.C and require an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with New Build / Multi Room Project Experience.
- Managing cash flows / budgets inline with company procedures
- Ensure timely delivery of projects whilst maintaining / improving cost effectiveness of the project / cost advice when needed
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Producing key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
- Submitting and negotiating valuations / variations
- Reporting straight into to the Commercial Director
- Submitting and negotiating final accounts
- Take accurate site measurements
- Attending progress meetings with the construction directors
- Contract Administration
- Drafting contract programs
- Generating detailed monthly project P&L reports
- Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
- Submitting subcontract / main contract tender
You must have experience in multi room new build projects and hotel experience would be desirable!