We are currently working with a proven leader in the London fit out market who are well known for their high-quality, fast track fit out projects. They currently have a need for an immediate Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong working knowledge of JCT Contract Laws.
The right candidate would ideally come from a fit-out background working on projects between £5 million - £15 million. This is a great opportunity for a senior quantity surveyor wanting to make their mark within a newly shaped Commercial team.
The role of quantity surveyor will require you to;
- Take lead and overall responsibility of the commercial aspects of a project delivering to an agreed profit margin and other deliverables
- Undertake regular reviews of the commercial performance of the project to improve commercial certainty and maximise success of the projects
- To ensure best practice and continuous improvement in commercial processes on site
- To provide high quality management information to senior management
- Work closely alongside the project manager on the project to ensure strong communication and common goal of the project
- Experience working in a commercial role in the UK either with Trad Fit Out Main Contractor
- Understand & manage subcontractor contractual risk
- Experience as a quantity surveyor on high spec commercial office fit out projects
- Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- Accurate forecasting and cost planning within commercial projects
- Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and take-offs
- Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
This is a temp to perm opportunity and you must be able to start immediately.