Our Client are a medium sized business based in Essex who specialise in refurbishment projects across Education and Public Sector projects. They have a turnover of just over £10 million and are projecting £15 million for 2021. They typically run 5-6 projects at any given time and are looking to maintain this level of delivery with a profitable return on each project.
They are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with the ability to run 2-3 projects at one time, you will be procuring one, running one and agreeing final accounts on another and will have a portfolio value between £3 million - £6 million. Ideal candidates will be willing to be a Senior Surveyor and also support a Contracts Manager function when required.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
• Carrying out CVRs
• Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
• Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
• Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
• Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
• Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
• Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
• Process subcontractor requests for payment
• Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project