Our Client are seeking a competent Senior Surveyor to run a £10 million lump sum residential new build project based in Kent.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
• Carrying out CVRs
• Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
• Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
• Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
• Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
• Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
• Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
• Process subcontractor requests for payment
• Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
• Technical knowledge and competence
• Problem solver and attention to detail
• Strong communicator
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• A self-motivated attitude, a willingness to take ownership of tasks
• Ability to build long lasting and reputable relationships with clients and subcontractors
• Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to businesses.