Our Client a London leading fit out and refurbishment contractor with over 20 years’ experience in their field.
They are one of the most reputable and desirable businesses to work with in London, winning projects for high profile clients to deliver them with first class commercial offices and leisure projects they are now seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is self-sufficient to delivery 2-3 projects at one time between £2 million - £8 million.
- Experience in delivering fast track, high profile fit out schemes between £2 million - £8 million
- Good knowledge of forms of contract
- Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors, including chairing regular meetings, measurement and control cycle, certificates, accrual calculations and value allocation
- Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors
- Have excellent communication – both oral and written
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to lead / work as part of a team and used to working to own initiative
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with all management levels internally, as well as externally through engaging with the Professional Quantity Surveyors (PQS's)
- Collaborative and engaging management style
- Highly ambitious and compelled
- RICS / CIOB qualification - Ideal
- Must have two stage D&B contractual experience
- £2.5m Cat B fit-out, Blue Chip Client.
- £2m Cat B fit out, Insurance Company.
- £5 Million CAT B Fit Out – High Profile