Our Client are a Tier 1 Contractor based in Central London who have recently been awarded a £10 million CAT B Fit Out project a stones throw away from London Liverpool Street.
They now require a Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor to deliver the project starting on November 11th for a 5 month programme.
You will need to have experience in delivering similar type projects and be able to interview week commencing 4th November ready to start the job the following week.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.