Our Client are the UK's leading office design and build company with over 20 years’ experience and as a Group turnover in excess of £180 million. As a dynamic team of designers, builders and strategists, they strive to create and to deliver outstanding workplaces through delivering refurbishment, fit out and consultancy services.
They have recently been appointed an impressive £37 million refurbishment and full CAT A fit out of a building in Central London which has a 15 month programme.
About the Role
- Your role will be providing commercial expertise for both the client and the Contractor reporting on contract commercial performance to the Commercial Director
- Familiarisation with JCT D&B contracts, strong cost management skills and building rapport with clients and suppliers alike.
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Ongoing development of a sub-contract/ Material data base
- Negotiate subcontractor packages/ Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with subcontractors, architects and clients.
- Your role will be based between the site and offer (both Central London).
- You will be comfortable to work as a commercial lead on projects c£25million and be able to demonstrate a stable career working on refurbishment and fit out projects
- Strong knowledge of JCT contracts.
- Ideally a Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (HND, BSc etc)
Package: £80,000 - £95,000 + Travel + Package