Our Client is one of the best performing residential contractors within the residential market. They currently have a turnover of over £300M and have an excellent senior management team in place who have the ambition of taking the business to the £500M mark in the next 5 years. They carry out residential and mix used schemes ranging from £20M - £90M and mainly work in Central London and the Home Counties. Majority of the clients include major housing associations, private blue chip developer and local authorities.
We are currently looking for a strong Senior Project Manager for a £50M residential scheme in South London. The scheme will begin on site around the July/August mark and will have a build programme of over 130 weeks. Our client is keen on getting on someone on board before this time so they can familiarise themselves with the pre-construction and design elements.
The scheme consists of over 130 units of apartments spread across two concrete frame blocks which range up to 11 stories. This project will be for a housing association who are a key client for the business.
- Assisting with the pre-construction
- Client liaison
- Upholding and maintaining safety and quality standards
- Monitoring project risks and scope change to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
- Coordinating design
- Managing the design process along with the relevant department
- Producing programmes to ensure key dates are achieved
Senior Project Manager– Up to £100,000 + Package (Negotiable) (Car Allowance, Travel Allowance, Healthcare and Pension)
The candidate will be report into an Operations Manager.