I am recruiting for one of the leading international principal contractors. A major player in the construction industry that stands out by its on-going consistent ability to successfully deliver projects to the highest standards. With a current turnover in excess of £1 billion they have proudly been entrusted to run some of the major UK projects in the past year.
Our client is looking for a strong Senior Project Manager. Ideally the right person for this appointment will have proven experience in winning and delivering various fit out and refurb projects up to the value of £30M. The ideal candidate will need to be very good at front end as well as delivery.
Projects typically range between £15m - £40m but off the back of the success of delivering other schemes, they are being invited to tender larger projects. They are typically 2 stage D&B in nature delivered through long term supply chain partners.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills – ability to communicate effectively to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well presented
- Highly driven
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Tender preparation and presentation
- Procurement of materials and labour
- Creation of full phase construction programs
- Leading overall design development with assistance from a full design team
- Sequencing and detailing the build methodology
- Operational leadership of the project
- Building, empowering and managing the delivery and commercial teams
- Progress reporting to necessary parties to ensure project delivery to the highest possible standards
Up to £100,000 + Package (Car Allowance, Pension and Healthcare +Discretionary Bonus)