Our client are an existing construction management and main contracting business on a framework agreement with a residential developer providing professional Refurb & Fit-Out services.
Repeat business is the core factor within the team thanks to consistently satisfying clients through excellent delivery and priding ourselves on being able to do business with people, not contracting.
They are looking for an experienced senior project manager who can help deliver £12 million refurb in Welwyn Garden City. The building is a single stage design and build project over an 12 – 14 month program.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have a proven track record of delivering single stage lump sum Design & Build.
- Experience with heavy cut and carve refurbishment across London or alternative metropolis.
- Have experience delivering £10 value projects as the #1 PM
- Be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- Also have an experience with MEP installation
- Be able to all aspects of the job from programming and planning elements, manage the onsite team
- Be able to operate on a stand-alone basis and have strong problem-solving skills.