Our client: Our client are an existing construction management and main contracting business on a framework agreement with a residential developer providing professional Refurb & Fit-Out services.
The role: They are looking for an experienced senior project manager who can help deliver £12 million refurb in Welwyn Garden City. The building is a single stage design and build project over an 12 – 14 month program.
- Have a proven track record of delivering single stage lump sum Design & Build.
- Experience with heavy cut and carve refurbishment across London or alternative metropolis.
- Have experience delivering £10 value projects as the #1 PM
- Be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- Also have an experience with MEP installation
- Be able to all aspects of the job from programming and planning elements, manage the onsite team
Be able to operate on a stand-alone basis and have strong problem-solving skills.