Our client: We are currently working on behalf of one of the UK’s most successful and well-known Tier 1 contractors, a global construction company with an annual turnover in excess of £1.5bn. Their forte is carrying out projects ranging from £1mil - £50mil in a variety of sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Research and Development, Infrastructure upgrade and Healthcare.
It is their Pharmaceutical and Healthcare division that we are currently working for.
The role: The right candidate will have:
- Led a bid
- Won the bid
- Taken that project to PC safely and successfully ensuring profitable delivery.
- Ensured a smooth transition through defects period to retention capture whilst keeping client and consultants happy.
The role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Take responsibility for success, quality, delivery and programme compliance of construction on site.
- Provide high quality management information and reports to the Project Director
- Ensure the business operations are executed in a safe manner and in full compliance with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Provide leadership or be a member of the proposal and bid teams. This includes selecting the proposal team, overseeing rehearsals and attending presentations.
- Manage resources for your project.
- Plan for future requirements for proposals and live projects.
- Assist in planning and managing recruitment requirements.
- Oversee contract negotiations with the commercial team and clients.