Ideally the right person for this appointment will have proven experience in winning and delivering major fit out projects with values ranging up to £5M.
- Fit Out and refurbishment experience
- Site based Senior Project Manager
- Preconstruction experience/involvement
- Client fronting
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Tender preparation and presentation
- Creation of full phase construction programs with planner
- Leading overall design development with assistance from a full design team
- Sequencing and detailing the build methodology
- Operational, leadership of the project and engineering
- Building, empowering and managing the delivery and commercial teams
- Progress reporting to necessary parties to ensure project delivery to the highest possible standards.
Established in the 1970’s, our Client are one of the UK’s leading construction companies, with vast preconstruction and construction management experience in three sectors;
• Interiors Fit Out
• Refurbishment and Hospitality
• Mission Critical & Infrastructure
Their projects range in value from a few thousand pounds up to £100M across 3 divisions.
Their success has been based on their company values – Client Service, Excellence, Partnering, Relationship Building, Integrity, Enthusiasm and Perfect Delivery, helping them to achieve in excess of 70% repeat client business.
The Client are;
- Debt free with significant cash reserves
- With a turnover of over $4bn globally
- Entirely privately owned
- They employ in excess of 1,500 construction professionals
- With offices in the US, UK, Ireland and Asia
Some key Core Projects to date;
- Trip Advisor –
Full strip out of existing finishes and Cat B fit out, 26,395 sqft, 20 weeks
- Financial Services Client –
Full refurbishment and Cat B fit out of Grade II* listed building, 12,500 sqft, 36 weeks
- Amazon -