An experienced and influential Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of 6.
The ideal candidate will have strong contractual, procurement and persuasion skills and be comfortable leading on a variety of projects independently as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Run cost analyses of the various types of work as a forerunner to tender preparation.
- Advise clients on procurement strategies.
- Factor in the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Identify commercial risks and help develop suitable responses.
- Select subcontractors, agree the scope of services and allocate work.
- Monitor and control costs throughout the project.
- Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation.
- Track any changes to the design or actual work and adjust budget projections.
- Value completed work and arrange payments to subcontractors.
- Analyse progress and write detailed reports.
- Liaise between site managers, project managers, site engineers and the client.
This is an ideal opportunity for an astute and aspiring individual to progress within 18 months into a Managing Surveyor position, working closely with the Commercial Director.
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
A competitive basic annual salary up to £75,000 P.A. as well as a company benefits package that includes travel.
The opportunity to continue your career development into a Managing Surveyor, within an organisation that has an excellent reputation for staff retention.