Our client is a leading Tier 1 M&E Contractor who specialise in delivering a variety of projects with key clients ranging from Commercial, Education, Data Centres, Retail, Hotels and Fit Out.
They have consistently been an excellent performer in their market and boast an array of projects from Special Works up to £1m to Large Scale projects in excess of £50m.
An experienced Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team and lead on a variety of projects commercially. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within their disciplined areas and will hold a formal level of education within the M&E industry.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
A competitive basic annual salary up to £70,000 P.A. as well as a healthy company benefits package including a competitive bonus structure.