Our client is a leading global commercial fit out contractor who have established a strong presence in Central London over the past 25 years. They have now built up an excellent reputation of being in the top tier of fit out contractors with a turnover of circa £120m. Around 80% of their portfolio originates from existing clients who include global corporations, financial and educational institutions, those requiring workplace mission critical data centres, retailers and hoteliers.
In collaboration with their clients and consultants, everything they create is built with personality and care. That’s our client’s intention: high-quality work provided by a team of engaged professionals, delivered defect free and on time.
Today, the business has the capacity, resource and structure to successfully deliver projects from £500,000 - £100m and have completed some of the most prestigious and challenging fit out and cut and carve projects in central London. The business is expanding and there is ample room to develop and progress your career with internal promotion being a key factor of the business plan. They have a high staff retention ratio based on this model.
Core Project’s 3 year plan sees growth to £75 million of which a third at least will be higher margin Detail and Build.
Major Project’s 3 year plan shows modest growth to £100 million this will include high end fit outs and structural refurbishments from £10 million to £100 million in value but crucially running programmes of between £500k and £1 million per week in turnover.
- Prime costing
- Measuring from first principle
- Building and manipulating supply chain relationships
- Offer innovative solutions to projects to out manoeuvre competition
- Strong ability to understand Stage 3 Drawings and 3D Visualisations to offer accurate cost planning, estimates and programme details.
- Managing and driving change within the Pre Construction team
- Have proven experience within the construction industry, specifically D&B and Fit Out projects
- Have a strong understanding of procurement routes and supply chain management
- Be strong client facing with the ability to meet with both clients and sub-contractors and gauge crucial information to ensure project success
- Strong IT skills
- Have an eye for detail and innovative approach to tenders and client interaction.