We are currently working with a reputable Tier 1 Main Contractor who are currently expanding their Estimating team, as a result they are looking to hire a Senior Estimator. Ideally someone will start with them by 4th November 2019.
Ideal candidates must have experience in tendering projects up to £50 million - commercial, industrial and education new build and refurbishment projects. Working in a team of 3 Senior Estimators, 2 Estimators and with a strong, supporting administrative team around you there is a great opportunity here for you.
- To personally be responsible for controlling the tender preparation process from receipt through adjudication, to delivery on time.
- To produce competitive and accurate Tenders
- To Interpret and understand technical, commercial and contractual requirements of tender documentation
- To remain fully conversant with current legislation.
- To actively pursue alternatives and innovations.
- To arrange and attend Tender debriefs with Clients and monitor results.
- To ensure that the operations team fully understand the Tender at adjudication and handover.
- To maintain a good overall knowledge of competitors. To carry out special projects from time to time as directed by the Chief Estimator.
- To regularly visit operational sites and actively seek feedback.
- To develop relationships with Clients, professionals, subcontractors and suppliers. Skills And Experience
- To possess a sound construction/engineering knowledge
- Have good mathematical knowledge
- Up to date with IT packages including Workspace & Conquest Commercial
- To remain constantly aware of events and continually evaluate costs to maintain a leading edge within the market place.
They are looking to pay £80,000 + Car Allowance, BUPA (individual), pension and have on site car parking facilities if you wish to drive their North London head office.