Our Client turnover in excess of £40 million a year, working with some of the most prestigious Estate clients in Central/West London. They specialise in refurbishment projects with structural alterations and heavy cut and carve projects valued between £1 million - £15 million.
They are currently looking for a Senior Estimator with experience in managing tenders and estimates for all packages (dry lining, partitions, joinery, M&E, steelworks).
- Calculating labour and materials required as per job specification/proposals
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure accurate representation of their costs
- Using and monitoring company’s cost database to provide accurate estimates; analysing and updating cost data when applicable
- Ongoing cost supervision of projects to ensure costs stay in line with estimate
- Production and co-ordination of all bid documentation
- Completing detailed risk analysis schedules and liaising with the commercial manager
- Preparing and issuing sub-trade and material enquiries
- Attendance at mid/post tender interviews with the Client team on bids under consideration
- Production of handover documentation to Project Surveyors on successful bids