Our Client are a well known fit out and refurbishment contractor who have a turnover in excess of £50 million. They specialise in delivering fit out and refurb projects for commercial media, banking and tech verticals. Projects can vary between £500k - £15million and are mainly within Central London.
They are now looking for a Senior Estimator who has experience in managing 1-2 people and have extensive fit out and refurb experience.
Within the role you will be working autonomously on the following areas:
- Evaluating submission documents and agreeing bid strategies.
- Preparing works packages including take offs and generating sub-contract and supplier enquiries.
- Measuring from first principle
- Building and manipulating supply chain relationships
- Compliance checking of sub-contract and supplier enquiries and submissions.
- Preparing competitive, comprehensive and professional tender submissions software
- Leading pre-submission discussions and adjudication panels
- Responding to post submission client enquiries.
- Attending to post submission client interviews.
- Leading handover meetings to the operations team.
- Experience in estimating projects up to £15 million and being able to stand up at adjudication.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- Possess exemplary communication and negotiation skills.