Our Client deliver turn-key fit out and refurbishment projects for CAT A and CAT B projects. They deliver projects for call centres, corporate HQ, luxury retail and leisure facilities across Central London and the South East.
- Evaluating submission documents and agreeing bid strategies.
- Preparing works packages including take offs and generating sub-contract and supplier enquiries.
- Compliance checking of sub-contract and supplier enquiries and submissions.
- Preparing competitive, comprehensive and professional tender submissions software
- Leading pre-submission discussions and adjudication panels
- Responding to post submission client enquiries.
- Attending to post submission client interviews.
- Leading handover meetings to the operations team.
- Experience in estimating refurb and fit out projects up to £4 million
- Be capable of preparing quantities in accordance with standard methods of measurement.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- Possess exemplary communication and negotiation skills.
- Have an appropriate level of computer literacy.