Our client is the UK’s award-winning office design company, turning over in excess of £60 million. They specialise in commercial office fitouts but also cover refurbishments, with average values ranging from small works to £8 million. They have dedicated teams across the country.
Their aim is to strengthen the relationship between people and their environment and enable their clients’ employees and businesses to optimise their performance and cultivate success. They combine design, technology and research to create forward-thinking, future-proofed workspaces to enable and encourage collaborative working and the sharing of ideas.
Their designs are built to last and drive well-being and green initiatives within the built environment and work communities.
They seek a Senior Contracts Manger/Project Manager for the below project to manager circa £8-£10 million of projects per year.
- You will be overseeing Construction Managers based on site
- You will have to give progress updates to the client and producing progress reports
- You will be chairing sub-contractor meetings and producing minutes
- You will be responsible for the project commercials from procurement through to final account.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have lots of high quality commercial office experience
- Be energetic and Enthusiastic
- Be able to make a margin and run commercials
- Have excellent client management skills.