JOB TITLE: Senior Construction Manager/Project Manager
SALARY: £50k - £65k + travel
START: January 2021
Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor who operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on offering a tailored experience to their clients, built on collaboration and high-quality delivery.
Established 6 years ago, they have grown consistently year on year and achieved a profitable turnover of £50m+ for 2019, coupled with a bulletproof balance sheet. The business is spearheaded by two directors with over 20 years’ experience each within the London commercial fit out market and can boast an enviable list of notable projects within City and West End landmark buildings.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality, bespoke fit-outs
- Managing London-based projects of values up to £4 million
- Establishing site security procedures and restricts access to site and plant, organises maintenance of all plant on site, arranges for erection of site signage, general branding and maintenance of site standards.
- Organising On Site facilities for Trade Contractors, i.e. access, welfare, storage space, basic equipment.
- Managing the construction process and management of all Trade Contractors.
- Maintaining trade contract performance, attends regular progress meetings with Trade Contractors, including tool box talks, reviews progress of design, manufacture and installation.
- Implementation of the CP SHE Plan.
- Health & Safety management on site.
- Client liaison and developing relationships.
- Maximising the overall strength of the business by developing project teams and building relationships to strengthen market position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Number One on CATA/B fit-out projects in London
- Must be commercially astute
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills – ability to communicate effectively to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well presented
- Highly driven