Our Client are a leading Fit Out Contractor with a turnover in excess of £100 million, as part of their success they have won London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to inspire Britain with a turnover over £100 million
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Construction Manager who must have a minimum of 7-9 years’ experience working for a Main Fit out Contractor on Projects over £15 million.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working on site, liaising with different teams on a fast track CAT A and CAT B Commercial fit out project.
Have worked on Steel Structures including lift shafts and structural steel works
- Be able to work in an organised manner both on sites, and in the offices on a long-term basis.
- Be able to work on a major fit project valued over £15 million over 4 floors as a No.1.
- You should have experience in planning and pre-construction work and have a keen eye in the Health & Safety aspect of the projects.
- Be able to communicate and build relationship with clients and suppliers with excellent negotiation skills.
In return, they are offering a competitive day rate and will consider a temp-perm contract.