Our client is one of London’s leading Main Contractors, specialising in fit out, technology, and construction.
For nearly three decades, they have been providing construction solutions to some of the world's most successful and enduring businesses, cities and institutions; their track record and level of repeat business speaks for itself.
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
- Would need to be confident with Bidding and Programming
- Establishing site security procedures and restricts access to site and plant, organises maintenance of all plant on site, arranges for erection of site signage, general branding and maintenance of site standards.
- Organising On Site facilities for Trade Contractors, i.e. access, welfare, storage space, basic equipment.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the construction process and management of all Trade Contractors.
- Maintaining trade contract performance, attends regular progress meetings with Trade Contractors, including tool box talks, reviews progress of design, manufacture and installation.
- Organising the move off site.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the implementation of the CP SHE Plan.
- Health & Safety management on site.
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and:
- Would have a proven track record of leading projects that have finish on time and within budget
- Would need excellent team management skills
- Outstanding organisation skills would also be required